Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Smiley Faces

The fact that you pepper your email missives with punctuation designed to represent facial expressions is disturbing and shocking to see. Apparently, the actual meaning of your message cannot be discerned from the manner in which you write it. If what you write cannot be deemed humorous from the content of your words, it means you aren't funny. The tactic you take is childish. I am so put off that I am reconsidering having any affiliation with you. Making matters worse, I now have to doubt own judgement considering I would give out my email address to someone who would splatter textual caricatures across their writing. You've made me doubt myself. And that may be the biggest crime here. Note that I do not add any sort of wink to this statement. In case you are as ignorant as you are inarticulate.

No comments: